For more than two decades, Baker has helped public and private sector clients develop intelligent environmental solutions that positively impact the bottom line, while reducing risk and future environmental liabilities. Now more than ever, clients require process improvement and innovative programmatic solutions in addition to technical solutions. Baker routinely provides complete environmental life-cycle services, in part or whole, from permitting for new infrastructure to restoration.
Our Practice Areas include:
- Multimedia Compliance – Technical expertise, regulatory knowledge, and negotiation experience to develop integrated solutions that minimize regulatory burdens, achieve compliance, improve operations, and reduce costs.
- Federal NEPA – Coordination with a complex array of agencies and the ability to conduct the range of impact analyses from socioeconomics to the natural and cultural environments.
- Restoration – Site cleanup services required under RCRA, CERCLA, or state cleanup programs, ranging from initial investigations (Phase I/II) through Restoration and Site Closure.
- Military Fuels – Environmental compliance and integrity assessment services for DoD fuel storage and distribution facilities worldwide, including evaluating regulatory requirements, performing life-cycle cost analysis, developing testing strategies, and developing policy.
- Sustainability – Assist clients in meeting and implementing their sustainability requirements and goals, including policy development, site restoration and reuse, pollution prevention, GHG evaluations, and environmental management systems. Baker is dedicated to incorporating sustainable principles and practices into our corporate culture.