Location: Southwestern and Northern PA, WV and OH
- Surveying and Mapping
- Well Site Design and Permitting
- Natural Gas Pipeline Design and Permitting
- Waterline Design and Permitting
- Roadway Construction Management and Inspection
- Pipeline Construction Management and Inspection
From multiple offices in PA, WV, OH and NY, Baker is delivering high quality, cost-effective engineering services to the Marcellus Shale Industry. These services include the design and permitting of access roads, well pads, impoundments, gathering and transmission pipelines, water lines, railroad spurs, erosion and sediment control plans, storm water management systems, Highway Occupancy Permits (HOPs), road maintenance plans, geotechnical remediation, and wastewater management. Additional services address client solutions for wetlands mitigation, stream crossing encroachments, impacts to sensitive ecological resources such as threatened and endangered species, as well as environmental pollution prevention and contingency planning (PPC), disposal and control plans, and pressure barrier policies.
Highlights of our services:
- Baker is providing surveying, mapping, CAD and GIS technical support services on a challenging project to design a system of more than 100 gathering pipelines totally nearly 200 miles to connect wells, compressor stations and processing plants.
- From a staff of more than 160 construction personnel, Baker is providing road management construction inspection services on hundreds of miles of roadway in support of a major producer, giving assurance to the client, state transportation officials and local officials that the work is being performed within the parameters of the jurisdictional body.